|Cookies||Type||Temporality||Ownership||Purpose||Where are they used?|
To generate a unique identifier for the user that is used to calculate the total amount ot times that the user visits the website and also the first and the last time he accesses. To register the date and the time when the user accesses the website. To gather the approximate geographical location of the user with statistical purposes.
Acceptance of the cookies advert.
 - The use of the cookies of Google Analytics in the website: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
 - Privacy conditions of Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Additionally, RIASC appears in third-party portals and services that have their own privacy and cookies policies:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Acceptance of the cookies policy
RIASC shows information about its Cookies Policy in the bottom of every page of the website until the user accepts it.
The user can:
- accept the cookies advert: the user accepts the cookies policy and the message will not be shown again.
- continue surfing the web: we consider the user accepts the cookies policy but the message remains.
Cookies script license
Copyright (c) 2015 Silktide Ltd (email@example.com)
The documentation of this component is available at: https://cookieconsent.insites.com/